Looking for a new way to remove hair from your legs or underarms this summer? Worried that traditional shaving isn't the best option for you, but not sure what else to try? Don't worry!
There are many ways to remove unwanted hair. Whether you choose waxing in Cary, NC, shaving or another method, there are several common ways to do so and also a few that are a bit uncommon. That doesn’t mean they shouldn’t be tried at least once. You might find that this different way is your favorite hair removal option.
Below, you’ll find the most common as well as a few different ways that might be worth a try this summer before your next trip to the beach!
Explaining the Different Ways to Remove Hair
Epilating Devices – Very similar to electric razors in the way they look, these devices are very different in method. Though the design has changed over the years, the technique is still the same. These devices are less painful now than they were years ago.
- Pain Level – Doesn’t hurt much the first use and hurts even less each time you use it.
- Cost – You can expect to pay between two and four hundred dollars for this type of device. While it’s an upfront cost, you’ll recoup the investment in the longevity of its use.
- Results – Does not offer permanent or semi-permanent results.
Electrolysis – Destroying the hair at the root with an electric current is the process of electrolysis. Different from laser hair removal, this technique is great for all skin types. Sometimes, laser requires a specific skin and hair type before it can be done. This method doesn’t require that. Unfortunately, it can take much longer for results to become permanent. Sometimes fifteen to thirty sessions are require before results are seen. Bikini, face and underarm areas offer faster results while larger areas like legs or back can take much longer.
- Pain Level – Depending on your ability to tolerate pain, this technique will leave you with a stinging sensation.
- Cost – Depending on the length of your session, you can expect the cost to be around forty-five dollars. Most sessions are thirty minutes long.
- Results – Permanent results can be achieved if each session is done as required. There is no guarantee that you will receive permanent hair removal. This all depends on hair and skin type.
In our next blog post, we will talk about even more types of hair removal options. Be sure to stay tuned!
Affordable Eyebrow Waxing in Cary, NC | Spa at Stone Creek
If you're ready to make an appointment to have your first, or next, wax be sure to contact us soon to make an appointment! Our services include the following:
- Various facials
- Relaxing and toning massages
- Other types of nail care
Services for waxing in Cary, NC include:
- Full face
- Male Brazilian
- Half arm
- Full arm
- Half back
- Full back
- Lower leg
- Upper leg
- Full leg
If you have any questions about waxing, or are unsure of which type you're interested in, give us a call. We will do our best to help you with your decision.